(no-filtering, elementary, middle, high)
Create, study and share at Flashcard Machine. This a free service for creating interactive web-based study flashcards that can be shared with others.
Students — Create flash cards to help study for an exam. Share them with classmates or the entire community.
Teachers — Create flash cards for students. Build customized pages for each of your classes to better organize your cards.
Study flashcards on an iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® with the app available on the App Store. (At the time of this post, the app was free of charge.)
Study flashcards on an iPod® with iStudyToGo (there is a fee to purchase).
- Creating folders for organizing cards
- Synching favorites to the iPhone® app
- A multiple choice quiz feature
- An import feature to support XCL and XLSX files
- Move/copy cards between sets
- Printing options to support six cards per page and 5×8 index cards
- The ability to include international characters
- Alphabetize cards by term or definition
- Flagging cards for future review
- Audio flash cards.
- Visually rich flash cards